Spices.NET is a set of powerful tools for .NET software lifecycle management that offers wide range of tools for code protection, decompilation and code recovering, documentation services, analysis and modeling in one environment that constantly offers new possibilities.
Programming in Microsoft's .NET Framework gives additional horizons in realization of various ideas with an extensive set of features.
Now Spices.NET Suite includes following highly integrated modules:
* Spices.Obfuscator - provides solutions to completely protect your .NET code, localization, analysis and software lifecycle management solutions. Know more...
* Spices.Decompiler - provides solutions for decompilation/disassembling, code flow visual representation. Know more...
* Spices.Modeler - provides wide range of models and Diagrams representing various types of .NET code and Assembly members relationships and structure.
* Spices.Investigator - provides .NET metadata browsing and detailed metadata information at low level.
* Spices.Informer - provides detailed context information about assembly members and code.
* Visual Studio Integration Pack(VSIP) - special package that provides deep Spices.NET integration into Microsoft's Visual Studio IDE, MSBuild and NAnt build environments.
This package delivers full set of Spices.NET features with Microsoft Visual Studio and expand Visual Studio development environment functionality.
Spices.VSIP offers integration with Visual Studio 2003, 2005 and 2008.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Spices.Net 188.8.131.52
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.